Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Noble Quest for Nachos

For the past few months I've been seriously loving on the nachos. And who doesn't love nachos, honestly? Surely these classic texmex munchies have won over the hearts of everyone who have ever crunched on their tantalizing cheesy triangles. OK maybe I'm more obsessed than most - lately I've been ordering nachos at least a couple times a week. 
Eating an irresponsible amount of nachos isn't enough! I need to document my nacho binge, and find out who has the BEST NACHOS OF ALL TIME!!!* (in Greensboro*) I will go to lots of different restaurants and bars and order nachos every chance I get. I'll get a picture and then give a nice little summary of my delicious, cheesy experience. I think I'll come up with some kind of rating scale to judge the nachos, or maybe I'll just slap an arbitrary letter grade on each. And of course when I feel the nacho supply of Greensboro is exhausted, I'll move on to one of my other food loves, like... Hotdogs! Or hot wings! Or pizza! Or biscuits! Or reuben sandwiches! Or Greek salads! Or fried chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment